Where else to buy Vinylux?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam.hop

Reaction score
Hi Geeks. Just a quickie. I made a big order for sweet squared, which I have just received and realised I've missed off just one vinylux. I have the client coming on Tuesday specifically for the colour.

I don't really want to have to fork out £5.50 for one polish. Is there anywhere else that sells it? Or am I gonna have to suck it up and pay?
Thanks. X

You can buy Vinylux from Ellisons online. Maybe add a few essentials to your order that you would need anyway?

Sweet Squared are the only official stockists x

Hi Geeks. Just a quickie. I made a big order for sweet squared, which I have just received and realised I've missed off just one vinylux. I have the client coming on Tuesday specifically for the colour.

I don't really want to have to fork out £5.50 for one polish. Is there anywhere else that sells it? Or am I gonna have to suck it up and pay?
Thanks. X

It's not Rouge Red is it, that you need?

Hi thanks for the replies. I think I'll just have to make another order and perhaps get some other things I might need in the not so distant future. I actually needed limeade. Thanks everyone :)

This happened to me once and I called up straight away and told them I missed one off and they kindly sent it free of charge for me. Maybe try calling Monday morning first thing?

Latest posts

Back