Where is best to train for prebonded? Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jemmmam

Reaction score
Hey, wondered where is best to train for prebonded hair extensions?

At the minute I am qualified applying loose hair doing my own bonds?

Does anyone find prebonded to damage their clients hair?

Thanks Jem

Hey, wondered where is best to train for prebonded hair extensions?

At the minute I am qualified applying loose hair doing my own bonds?

Does anyone find prebonded to damage their clients hair?

Thanks Jem
I trained with lush us also teach micro Rings but I personally prefer pre bonded. They travel all around the uk so if you go on their website they should have the venues on there coming up and you can see which one is closest to you x

do you find the prebonded application doesn't damage your clients hair?

I trained with belle hair only because I saw lush us is more expensive, pre bonded stays in really well & you dont get shedding unlike the old fashioned methods...

We find that once a client has pre bonded they never go back to loose hair application.

Pre bonded eliminates the shedding problems associated with loose hair

Helen x

Whats the quality of Belle hair like? and how long do prebonds last before you need to remove them? thanks

do you offer training?

i also trained with Lush-Us. They are the only VTCT approved hair extensions training in the UK. I really think the money you invest in your training is very important so would suggest you spend some time talking to the companies, you will get a feel for the company and what you will get out of it. This industry has many "cheap" technicians who are not trained correctly so to set yourself apart from these it's really worth making the right decision about your training. Cheap isn't always best!! Good luck though as it's a great industry to work in xx

Sent a PM to you

This is what I am worried about investing in a company and there no good.

I paid for my loose hair training £1500 and i love it but i wanna offer prebonded.

I am still unsure where is best to go for training??

Call some companies and speak to them. As somebody else said, you will get a feel for them better with a conversation.

And whilst price should not always be a deciding factor, we think most hair extension courses are overpriced!

Hi, I trained with Lush US UK and they were amazing, they go into so much detail, I had to do a course online before and after my course before I got my certificate, they are very thorough and even the after care support is amazing. You also learn on a model not a sally head which i thought was so much better
xx

only thing that makes me doubt Lush Us is ive seen so many comments on here saying there had problems with the quality of hair??

Do you find this??

Do you just sit to Lush Us hair or do you use varied types?

Thanks jem

Just because you train with someone doesnt mean that you have to buy their hair.

There have been plenty of threads with suggestions where you can source comparable hair.

We have used lush hair with no problems, but dont currently as the stock always seems a little low

See there is so many different companies selling hair.

I am use to big well known companies as in Racoon International, Great Lengths, Cinderella etc. but there has is so expensive this is why I am looking into it,

I just dont wanna make a mistake or take a risk because its my business at the end of the day.

For a course is like £300 - £400 including kit standard?

In my opinion branded does not always mean better, they just have big marketing budgets for slick advertising that leads you to believe that it is incredible - sometimes it may be - but not always.

Regarding training course costs, most training companies seem to charge around £400 for 2 methods - we dont - but you have already had a look at us and I presume thought our prices were too cheap so we cant be much good!

Just because you train with someone doesnt mean that you have to buy their hair.

There have been plenty of threads with suggestions where you can source comparable hair.

We have used lush hair with no problems, but dont currently as the stock always seems a little low

Hi, I have NEVER had any issues with Lush Us whatsoever, I have been using them since september and I fit roughly at least 1 set of extensions per week
:)

I want one to one training if that is possible?

It is not an issue with lush, as never had any cause for complaint with the quality of the hair - but if stock is low, or the range of colours offered is better elsewhere and the hair is comparable then that is where we will go

Lush us training is fab, doesn't mean you have to use their hair but it is a good budget hair, there training is great!

Latest posts

Back