Where is best to train in micro ring extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scissorz

Reaction score
Hi

I'm a hairdresser and have been for 13 years, I don't do extensions but have had several requests from my mobile clients for micro rings recently so I wanted to look into possible training to do them. My questions are which company in your opinion is best to train with? How much does it cost to train? How long does it take to train? Or if someone could point me in the direction of a reputable website I would be grateful.

Hi

I'm a hairdresser and have been for 13 years, I don't do extensions but have had several requests from my mobile clients for micro rings recently so I wanted to look into possible training to do them. My questions are which company in your opinion is best to train with? How much does it cost to train? How long does it take to train? Or if someone could point me in the direction of a reputable website I would be grateful.

Studio58 are very good, you can train in 3 different methods for a very good price x

Belle Hair Extensions 1 Day 3 method course teaches you Micro Rings, Bonds and Shrink Links! Check it out! :)

Belle was rubbish, I don't recommend. Have a search on here for the best companies to train with, a topic which has been covered a lot.

I did my training with Belle and found the course good - you get out of it what you put in. There was lots of information and you get the support too.

I did my training with Belle and found the course good - you get out of it what you put in. There was lots of information and you get the support too.

Everyone's experience is different I guess. I got no help or support after my training. I went in with knowledge already on extensions, and still did not find it enough. More than half the girls on my course didn't have a clue by the end, there was no way I'd let them near my hair! It was a basic slide show put together, a booklet, and a kit with the cheapest tools on the market. I wish I had invested in a more professional course, and not wasted my money with them.

Wouldn't go with belle try studio 58 or hair rebellion x

Latest posts

Back