where is the best place to advertise for staff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliee

Reaction score
Hi can anyone please tell me the best places to advertise for hair salon
staff. senior and junior stylists . I have tried Gumtree and not a great response.

thanks ever so much xx

in my experience, the best way is to put a sign in the window...... it gets people talking about the salon too... free advertising :)

where i used to work we did evening post, job centre and sign in window. we got the most response from the sign.. not much from job centre or the post..

i just recently asked my rep the same question, he owns his own salon too, along with his wife, and he said (although i must stress he hasn't done this himself which makes me question the strategy slightly), anyway, he suggested putting a sign in the window, offering a £200 reward to the person introducing you to your next stylist....

this was on the condition that they were successful during their trial period and you took them on afterwards on a permanent basis...
hope this helps
good luck x

if i have ever looked i just go to job centre plus x

Hi

Just call the Job centre and place an advert. If I was looking for a job that would also be the first place I would go.

xxx

Latest posts

Back