Where is the cheapest place to buy materials?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink321

Reaction score
I'm just starting out and don't know where to buy from, could spend days hunting for the best price on the internet.

I currently need
20" couch roll
wax- (which to use also)
wax spatulas- all sizes
wax strips

Any advise greatly appreciated, thanks

Have you looked in Capital and Sally's? They are very reasonably priced and they occassionally hold vat free days which is always a bonus. I purchase all my waxing equipment from Capital. For online stores you could try, Ellisons, Beauty Express, Ebay - (for non branded basic items like couch roll, spatulas)

where do you get the rest of your supplies from? because if you making a special journey somewhere then you need to take into account your time and petrol getting there so not always the best price!! also if you order from somewhere separate online you will pay extra postage so again not as cheap! just food for thought!

Salonserve is very reasonable too!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks, I have just placed an order at beauty express but will check out salon serve :)

I use all the major online wholesalers as they will have offers on at different times especially round show times.If you register with them you will get emails when they are doing offers.Ill then stock up on things like couch rolls,spatulas etc.
Beauty express are probably best for continuous offers like 3 for 2 and vat free.
Peron rigot is a good popular wax and I always get euroblond from beauty express on vat free days,but have now discovered if you order it on the Perron rigot website you can get it at an excellent price if you are able to buy 12 or 24 bags in one go.

if you order it on the Perron rigot website you can get it at an excellent price if you are able to buy 12 or 24 bags in one go.
and the postage is free for all orders when you order online which all helps.

Latest posts

Back