Where is Tsia?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Tsia? She hasn't replied any pm's which is not like her at all. Also she hasn't posted...odd.:confused:

Has anyone heard from Tsia? She hasn't replied any pm's which is not like her at all. Also she hasn't posted...odd.:confused:

It looks like she was online at 3.05 this afternoon according to her public profile?

I noticed she was logged on this afternoon...and the who's online thing said she was private messaging...maybe you have just missed her. hth

Was thinking the same myself earlier, hope all is well x x

Really, how odd!

I think it's been about a week.

I have even text her a couple of times but no reply, I will try to text her again.

Tsia is no longer a member of this site for a number of reasons that I will not go into. I have made this decision after much deliberation and also after a lot of looking through her 'contributions' to the site.

Guys, I want you all to have a great time here. It doesn't all have to be about 'the salon'. But I ask that if you participate in the site that you respect the industry, those within it, contribute to some freaking core discussions every once in a while, and finally: Read and respect the geek commandments.

If you can't at least do that then why bother coming to the site? This isn't a hobby site. It is a site for salon professionals and it is my intention that it stays that way.

nJoy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back