Where to buy good curly/bodywave extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaniBoutique

Reaction score
I have a lady asking about curly extensions anybody know a good supplier xx

I buy mine from Angelushair.com but you may have to order them in and wait a couple of weeks. The hair used is beautiful Indian Temple hair and can be curled or waved in several different ways. There are a few curls to choose from. I was asking about small bodywave on here as I don't think Angelus have it in stock and my client is eager. :)
I can highly recommend angelus hair though. lovely quality in several hair types ....classic remy, temple, malaysian, virgin indian and russian. sometimes brazilian too.

I buy mine from Angelushair.com but you may have to order them in and wait a couple of weeks. The hair used is beautiful Indian Temple hair and can be curled or waved in several different ways. There are a few curls to choose from. I was asking about small bodywave on here as I don't think Angelus have it in stock and my client is eager. :)
I can highly recommend angelus hair though. lovely quality in several hair types ....classic remy, temple, malaysian, virgin indian and russian. sometimes brazilian too.

Thanks so much ill take a look xx

I also buy from Angelushair.com....its a good place...

Celebrity elite for body wave pre bonds or stick tip, they also do differing curls by the weft if you can retip. My client and I were both thrilled with the hair.

Latest posts

Back