Where to buy YN protein bond?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuredute

Reaction score
Hello!
I hope someone can help me with a problem I have.
I am using Young Nails Protein bond and I totally love it. The problem is, I am running out of what I have stocked, as the distributor in my country (Latvia, Europe), from whom I bought it, no longer exists, and there is no one else who supplies it here.
I have frantically searched for EU suppliers and have found that official distributors will not ship outside the country they are located.
Most realistic possibilities I have discovered are:
1) Order it from USA on ebay, however, the shipping is more expensive than the product itself. :(
2) Order it from Salon Savers in Ireland, however there is minimum order quantity + expensive shipping + tax, so I have to order at least 5 bottles of it, which in total is about 100€. :(

Does anyone have suggestions on where and how I could get it for reasonable price?

I can send it to you. It costs - if memory serves me right - 21€/bottle here and then it's also the shipping you will need to pay to me before hand

Latest posts

Back