where to find a beauty room in manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonkers

Reaction score
I have tried everywhere, beautyguild, gumtree, free ads, random calling and it seems that there are no beauty rooms available in manchester. Im looking to rent one a room preferably in manchester, wilmslow, cheadle or alderley edge but I am also interested in north manchester too. Anyone got any other ideas its driving me crazy.

Thanks

Hi kelshah,

Have you tried phoning round they hairdressers/tanning places/sports centres/salons etc, that don't alreay offer the services that you do? They might have a small room they can convert for you.

xxx

Hi, have a look on the jobcentre plus website - ive seen quite a few rooms to rent on there in the past.

Lauren

Hi Kelshah,
Perfect timing, I was just about to put up an advert for a room to rent in my salon and saw your post. I don't know if we'd be close enough for you but we have a family business called Tranquility Health & Beauty In New Mills, Stockport Cheshire Sk22 4aq. I do all my shopping etc in Manchester from where i live in New Mills so I guess its not too far. Takes aprox 25 mins drive or the train into Manchester from New Mills to give you an idea where we are if you dont already know.
Its a small business, we've been open for three years and have 2 treatment rooms and a nail room. My mum is a holistic and beauty therapist and i am a beauty therapist so its mainly the two of us that work in the salon with two girls who occasionally work on a self employed basis at busy times.
I have recently had a baby and now only do a couple of days a week and the nail room that we did spray tans in can now be moved into the spare treatment room which basically means we've one room completely available all week. You can call 07983710061 or at the salon on 01663 741184 but I wont be at the salon number until tomorrow now.
We offer a weekly room rental of £95 per week, the room would be completely yours to operate from and includes everything, all bills to tea and coffee for clients etc..... for the first two months we would let the room out at a discounted rate of £65 to enable you time to build up your clientele. We also offer part rental i.e only £50 a week for 3 days etc.
I was just about to put an advert in the paper etc for the room to rent so give us a call if you're interested. Many thanks Louise.

Hi Kelshah,
Perfect timing, I was just about to put up an advert for a room to rent in my salon and saw your post. I don't know if we'd be close enough for you but we have a family business called Tranquility Health & Beauty In New Mills, Stockport Cheshire Sk22 4aq. I do all my shopping etc in Manchester from where i live in New Mills so I guess its not too far. Takes aprox 25 mins drive or the train into Manchester from New Mills to give you an idea where we are if you dont already know.
Its a small business, we've been open for three years and have 2 treatment rooms and a nail room. My mum is a holistic and beauty therapist and i am a beauty therapist so its mainly the two of us that work in the salon with two girls who occasionally work on a self employed basis at busy times.
I have recently had a baby and now only do a couple of days a week and the nail room that we did spray tans in can now be moved into the spare treatment room which basically means we've one room completely available all week. You can call 07983710061 or at the salon on 01663 741184 but I wont be at the salon number until tomorrow now.
We offer a weekly room rental of £95 per week, the room would be completely yours to operate from and includes everything, all bills to tea and coffee for clients etc..... for the first two months we would let the room out at a discounted rate of £65 to enable you time to build up your clientele. We also offer part rental i.e only £50 a week for 3 days etc.
I was just about to put an advert in the paper etc for the room to rent so give us a call if you're interested. Many thanks Louise.

hi i am new on this site but i am interested in your 3 day a week room for £50 i currently work in stockport in hush beauty spa i am looking to rent a room with bills included i and level 2 trained i qualify in june been worked in a few salons just cant seem to find the right one but i think i want to rent a room there in one in levenshulme which i am going to on monday but she wants 40% and i dont no weather anything is included.
anyway is the room still for rent at your place pm please cheers x

Latest posts

Back