Where to get big bottles of cleanser, toner and moisturiser?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Im looking to see if there is any online wholesalers in the UK who do big bottles (measurements of 4L's along those sizes) of cleansers, toners and moisturisers. I know my local beauty supply shop do 4L bottles of oil but havent seen cleansers, toner or moisturisers in this size (there seems to be more aisles stocking hair products, and only 1 aisle stocking beauty products.)

If you do know of any could you please link me to the page. Also what do you find are the best products for this to use for clients skin.

Thanks in advance everyone :) x

Ive not known many reputable brands do sizes that big.

Any specific reason why it has to be 4 litres?

No reason to be 4L, i just wondered if it was easier like with the oils, to fill it up myself instead of buying more and more bottles and then wasting them by throwing them away after when they are all finished. One of those ideas im kicking around :)

Ahhhh I see.
I think you prob only be able to get 1-2litres biggest. Can't say I've ever seen 4L but then again you never know

Ahhhh I see.
I think you prob only be able to get 1-2litres biggest. Can't say I've ever seen 4L but then again you never know

Okay thankyou for your help anyway :)

Also most products have a 12month shelf life ... That is a lot of facials to get through in that time.

Latest posts

Back