Where to get products, any recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Please could I ask where peps get their products from I only know of sally's which can be quite expencive !! And when I type anything into Google it just comes up with ebay and amazon and I would prefer to stay away from them and buy professional products!! Just don't know where else I can get them from!! I have been doing standard beauty for 8 yrs now but just updated and done some new courses and sally's don't do the products I want to use for the likes of acrylics and spray tans along with eyelashes!! Thanx in advance xx

Who did you train with ? They should be able to give you suppliers of the products you used during training.
If not, have a search on here for the best products for the services your interested in and i'm sure you will be able to find suppliers there too. :)

Also if your looking for OPI polishes www.beautybay.com have older season colours at amazing prices, plus the price you see included VAT xx

Please could I ask where peps get their products from I only know of sally's which can be quite expencive !! And when I type anything into Google it just comes up with ebay and amazon and I would prefer to stay away from them and buy professional products!! Just don't know where else I can get them from!! I have been doing standard beauty for 8 yrs now but just updated and done some new courses and sally's don't do the products I want to use for the likes of acrylics and spray tans along with eyelashes!! Thanx in advance xx

What brands are you wanting to use? Then I'll be able to help x

Generally if you know a particular brand you like you can use their website to find contact information for their head office, send an email requesting more info on buying their products (as a business) and they'll usually send a rep out to you

Latest posts

Back