Where to get threading in Leicester?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meena

Reaction score
hi i just moved to leicester! where can i go to get my eyebrows threaded in town? preferably somewhere in the city centre. can anyone help me pleaseee?!

Try Yell.com, there's a few salons that offer it :D

Off the top of my head, I'm not sure if there are any geeks in your area who offer threading ... just type "threading, leicester" into Google and you will see a variety of salons in the city which offer such service.

If you find anywhere good let me know !!!

there is definately a salon on the narborough road that does it and i hear there is one Catherine street that also does it - however im sure there are LOADS more.

Thanks

Amb x

I think you'll find your probably in the city with the most threaders ever. You can find a dime a dosen on st peters road, belgrave road, melton road, green lane road, highfields (nedham street) and evington (east park road). I'm not kidding, you just need to drive/walk around these places and pop in, you don't even need appointments. Sorry I don't have names for you, but you can't really miss them amongst the shops.

ah...there maybe loads of places....but where's the BEST:green:?

Thats the bit i want to find out !

one opening soon at the high cross shopping centre

Latest posts

Back