Where to purchase a large primer bottle holder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat68

Reaction score
It seems like the only primer bottle holders I can find are for small bottles? I need one to fit my EZFlow primer.

If you are worried about spillage why not just blutack the bottle on your workstation?
There's no need to be holding the bottle in your hand while using primer as you would with an enamel.

What is blutack? I cannot keep my things on my station because I work with a girl that has been purpously tampering with my products. Unfortunately I have to bring my things home with me at night.

What is blutack? I cannot keep my things on my station because I work with a girl that has been purpously tampering with my products. Unfortunately I have to bring my things home with me at night.

Sorry hun I forget everyone here is not British sometimes:lol: I'm not sure what the US equivalent of blutack is tbh??
It doesn't fasten the primer to your desk permanently hun...just keeps it steady when you're using it... so that you don't have any nasty accidents by knocking the bottle over and spilling it on yourself.

Thanks, I will look for it!

Latest posts

Back