Where To Purchase EzFLOW

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vision

Reaction score
I am new to the nail business and require some assistance I run my own hair salon and i am looking to employ a nail technician who is EzFlow trained, I need to purchase all the material for the salon to be able offer nail services but dont know where to start i cant seem to find anywhere that sells Ezflow. I have found plenty of places that sell CND do i get her to do a conversion course as CND seem easier to get hold of providing you are trained.

Thanks
Vision

I am new to the nail business and require some assistance I run my own hair salon and i am looking to employ a nail technician who is EzFlow trained, I need to purchase all the material for the salon to be able offer nail services but dont know where to start i cant seem to find anywhere that sells Ezflow. I have found plenty of places that sell CND do i get her to do a conversion course as CND seem easier to get hold of providing you are trained.

Thanks
Vision

Buying into CND would be a very good business move :D

Buying into CND would be a very good business move :D

Definitely!! Lots of support available and a lovely long list of exciting courses available x

Where is your salon? I'm using ezflow in my salon and clients LOVE it!!!

Latest posts

Back