Where to shop? Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leylabelle

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any good shops or Wholesalers where I can get all uv gel products from

There is no "one place". Decide on your brand, check their own authorised Internet site and that should tell you how to obtain their products. Alan Howard and Sally's sell some gel products as long as you have a trade card. Don't bother with Amazon or EbY as some of their products are fake and won't do the job properly and could be harmful.

Thanks hun,think I'm using gelish at the moment so would like to stick to that,,do you know if any sites that accept PayPal? I found one called tailor made nails but read bad reviews

You'll be best buying gelish from Nail harmony then you know it's the real stuff & not a fake! X

Thanks hun,think I'm using gelish at the moment so would like to stick to that,,do you know if any sites that accept PayPal? I found one called tailor made nails but read bad reviews

Yes, Gelish Gel Polish | Gelish Essentials | Nail Harmony

That site will take any credit card, debit card and I think paypal as well.
That way you will know you are getting genuine products, are supporting a company that invests in research and development, which means you will continue to receive new products and can always be assured that you are going to have the correct price for the product.
Or you can wait for the next trade show. Show deals are always keenly priced as well as giving you the opportunity to talk to the educators about the newest products, technics and training.

Latest posts

Back