Where to source Remy Hair Extension????!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sami sparkle

Reaction score
Happy new year Ladies and Gents,

I have been trained in bonding hair extensions for a few years and love doing it. However im currently thinking about opening a small shop where i live selling hair extensions and a store on line selling pre bonded hair.

Does anybody know where i have to start looking for a supplier. A few people i have spoken to say they get there hair from china but how do i find out where?

Please help if you can?:)

Hi I supply top quality indian remy hair at great prices and also do great deals on wholesale, my website is Extensions By Kelly - Home :)

[FONT=Swis721 BT, sans-serif]01787 276864/ 07899008285.[/FONT]
[FONT=Swis721 BT, sans-serif]Welcome to the UK's number one Remy hair extension supplier.[/FONT][FONT=Swis721 BT, sans-serif]Highest quality hair extensions at an affordable price.[/FONT][FONT=Swis721 BT, sans-serif]Free next day delivery for orders over £45.00.[/FONT]
[FONT=Swis721 BT, sans-serif]Micro loop, Pre tipped extensions[/FONT]
[FONT=Swis721 BT, sans-serif]Pu tape wefts, Skin weft,[/FONT]
[FONT=Swis721 BT, sans-serif] Hair extension tools,[/FONT]
[FONT=Swis721 BT, sans-serif] Extension after care,
3.png

[/FONT]

[FONT=Swis721 BT, sans-serif]Feather hair extensions.[/FONT]
[FONT=Swis721 BT, sans-serif]Clip-in Extensions[/FONT]

Hi
Just a word of warning here!!! Be VERY careful, i tried this last year and received some great samples of hair from China and various other companies in the UK. However the hair I bought was terrible and was unable to obtain refunds and was literally ignored and it cost me a fortune. I would try and concentrate on sourcing good quality hair from a UK supplier if you can, at least then they are contactable regarding any problems. I can gladly recommend Lush Us Uk, I have bought wholesale from them in the past, but now I just buy as i go. I would just shop around locally and speak to lots of different companies. x

Latest posts

Back