Where to start?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee5

Reaction score
So my cousin has been home colouring her hair. Just before Xmas she went to a salon and asked for the 2nd pic. The 1st pic is what she's ended up with!
I'm thinking p/l cleanse on the ends. Bringing it up further towards the crown as
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456678833.117017.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456678846.717425.jpg
its processing. Then semi of a base 6 over. I'll decide on tone once I see what it's lifted to.
Then p/l with colorphlex scattered full head toned with possibly 9/81 with the thoughts that I'm going to have a lot of warmth to nettralise?
What do you think?
I'm also thinking about colour remover but with so many different colours I'm a little wary, esp as I need to be complete it all in one day. Or as close as possible.
I've also told her that I might not be able to highlight it as I'd like to have a clean canvas to work on.

What colour was she home colouring with?
I think your probably going to need a colour strip.

Then yeah I agree about maybe leaving the highlights for now - depending on the condition of the hair.
Wait for @cams97 to come along, he has good advice.
Xx

Thanks Emma! Im literally caught between the two.
Plus I find it hard to get good colour remover here. Can only seem to get my hands on NXT and the salon services one..
Was looking at Alfa part one but its out of stock any where I look.
Any recommendations?

Latest posts

Back