Which acrylic system to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachg

Reaction score
Hi geeks im sure this is a question frequently asked but im stuck on which Acrylic system to train with and use. At the moment I like the look of NSI Crystal Nails and CND. I think im swaying more towards CND or Crystal Nails but could do with some recommendations..... what was your experience with training with either of these companies and how do u get on with their products. Has anybody used both... which do you prefer? Im the most indecisive person ever so for me this is a nightmare haha

Thanks x

When i trained the college used hawley acrylics, I recently converted to NSI and feel like my acrylics have gotten so much better!! I would recommend getting samples and try them out then you can decide :)

I use attraction l&p from nsi its what i trained with and have been using since

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've done all my nail training with CND and their products are fantastic, as is their training and on going support throughout your career :)

NSI Attraction I love it and now decided to invest in NSI balance Gel as we'll xx

I'm qualified through NSI. I love there products and couldn't be happier with my training x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back