Which adhesive remover do you use for lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joannedesouza41

Beleza beauty
Reaction score
Hi girls,
Lash night I removed a clients 'weekend lashes' (which stayed put for 6 days) with Lash Fx adhesive remover. It took me a good while to get these lashes off with lots of teasing them away from the natural lashes.
What remover do you girls use? I'm looking to use one which is quicker and easier to do, as I do free removal with all lashes?

When you say weekend lashes what type are you referring to?
Cluster lashes should only be on the eyes for a weekend (some manage a week) but is applied with a special adhesive in order not to damage the lashes.

You would be best using the remover of the same supplier/manufacturer as the adhesive as they are designed to work together and that way you shouldn't have any problems.

Yes, cluster lashes is what I'm referring to. I used Lash Fx sensitive gue which is meant for weekend and express lashes. I also used Lash Fx remover however they were still very secure and it took me about 30-40 mins to remove them all along with the glue.

I have also been advised there is a new Lash Fx removal putty which I might try and see if this is any better.

Thanks for you help :)

Latest posts

Back