Which bleach to use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30sharon

Reaction score
hiya ive got a full head maji contrast red and i want to go back to a full head bleach i know i shouldnt really be doing it but i want to give it ago what would be the best bleach to use just now i use vario blue bleach but wondered if i wouls be better with blond me ? what does everyone else think :)

hi i use blond me and love it, but tbh i wouldn't even think it possible to go from that to blond all over?? yikes your poor hair!:irked:

I wouldn't attempt this I think it will ruin your hair and the colour will be hideous. The only effective way off removing majicontrast is with a pair of scissors. If your determined to go ahead the most gentle bleach is the l'oreal platinium mixed with the custom developer for coloured hair you would need platinium plus in the blue tub pricey but a million times more gentle than the powder bleaches. Good luck.

hi guys thanks for ur replys but too late already done it i used vario with 20 vol and 91/2-1 toner and its blonde :) my hair is short so im just going to get a wee trim will try and post some photos came up better than what i thought i would thanks anyway x

Latest posts

Back