Which course? How and where?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barneybubble

Reaction score
I would like to do a course in either Shellac, Jessica Geleration or Gelish but am unsure which course to do. How do I find out where my local courses are run and how much they cost? Many thanks.

Creative do a Shellac course which I am going to do, and the price wasn't to bad if i remember right.

I did my Shellac course at the Manchester branch with Julia Moran, who is an excellent trainer. The course was included with the Shellac starter kit.

I understand that training is available all over the UK.

Many Thanks for that info but unfortunately Manchester is a bit too far away. Does anyone know of any courses in Hertfordshire or Essex please.

Many Thanks for that info but unfortunately Manchester is a bit too far away. Does anyone know of any courses in Hertfordshire or Essex please.

I'm sure Nail Harmony cover these areas...if you're on facebook check out their page as the educators are all on there. Alternatively give their head office a call and they will tell you the nearest educator straight away. Can't help you with Shellac or Jessica but I'm sure someone else can. Hope that helps. x

0800 014 8300
Nail Harmony UnitedKingdom | Facebook

hi have you looked at Astonishing GELOSOPHY, courses are run in Northampton?

Latest posts

Back