Which course to do for massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
I want to start doing massage but is confused which course to do,my local college has a itec level 3 massage or a nvq vtct level 3 massage, what is the difference, I currently have a city and guilds level 2 beauty therapy

Thanks Tracy

It depends on what you want to do. Personally, I would go for the ITEC. Both are acceptable within the beauty industry, but if you want to further your career into massage therapy, ITEC level 3 will give you an entry level qualification. NVQ massage is not really recognised within the massage industry.

I would also go for ITEC x

Thank you both, the itec one says massage diploma level 3 and the nvq one says beauty therapy massage level 3

I'll give them a call tomorrow, it doesn't start until november so I have plenty of time to think about it x

Having done ITEC massage I'd definitely say ITEC... it's a tough one though! Have you got your A&P already? If not you will need to do it before or as part of the course :)

Having done ITEC massage I'd definitely say ITEC... it's a tough one though! Have you got your A&P already? If not you will need to do it before or as part of the course :)

thanks do i need a and p if i have done a beauty therapy course?
x

Latest posts

Back