Which course to do next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissaralph69

Reaction score
Hi I'm a little stuck on what course to do next, at the minute I offer spray tans, party lashes, HD brows and LVL lashes, I work from home in a large attic room that I have turned into my beauty room, I'm still not as busy as I would like to be though, can anybody recommend anything I could add to my services to get really regular clients? I advertise on Facebook and in local groups, I liked the sound of doing a make up course but keep putting it off. Thanks for your help in advance X X

I would definitely say to do a manicure/pedicure and gel polish courses. Nails are BIG business! I offer HD brows, spray tan, express lashes, waxing, make up, massage and facials (massage and facials being my least requested) Nails are easily my most popular treatment by far. I think if you offered this, in addition to what you already offer, you will have a great range of treatments on offer [emoji5]️ x

There's nothing you can add that is going to get you really regular clients. If there was, we'd all be doing it. There are treatments that you can offer that are more generally popular than other treatments.

Nails are generally more popular than any of the treatments you currently offer, but please don't be fooled onto thinking that if you offered nails, you'd be busy. You only have to look at the "how do I get more customers" questions on here to know that it isn't easy for anyone. And there are £5 'shellac' treatments everywhere you look.

Good luck

Vic x

Thank you both for your advice I'm most probable suffering with a quiet month! Going to look into gel polish courses, any recommendations? Thanks again xx

Becoming a nail technician was the best choice I've ever made, nail services make up the majority of my week xx

Latest posts

Back