Which deal and are orders now arriving

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiggle

Reaction score
I called OMG last Thursday about buying a kit with a brown tent because it said on their website that they wouldn't have any brown tents in until 1st June. I spoke to a guy who said they'd just had some tents come in that day and he went off to check the status. Acou[le of minutes later he came back to me to say a load were damaged and he didn't even have enough tents to fulfill existing orders - not good. I don't know if that's changed

My eldest treated me to the LA Tanning Kit yesterday as she wants me to have a spare machine, bless her :) The service was brilliant - 3 litres of solution, a Maximist, tent and more samples of stuff I haven't tried.

LA Tan vote from me too - very reasonably priced and great customer service.

well just gone with fresh indulgence so fingers crossed xx also brought their barrier cream and prep spray. I'll let you know what I think, could be here tomorrow apparently- rock on!

Thanks for your info girls, we are all the same, need to buy in equipment / products cost effectively... and tbh if OMG had , messed me about with slow delivery I would have been in do do's...

Thanks for info on LA tan but I didn't like it when my friend sprayed me..

Been trying Organics, Nouvatan, Vita and Vani t they are all nice so hard to decide atm xxx

PM me if you would like some samples from Sunless Solutions sent out to you :)

well just gone with fresh indulgence so fingers crossed xx also brought their barrier cream and prep spray. I'll let you know what I think, could be here tomorrow apparently- rock on!

Thanks for your info girls, we are all the same, need to buy in equipment / products cost effectively... and tbh if OMG had , messed me about with slow delivery I would have been in do do's...

Thanks for info on LA tan but I didn't like it when my friend sprayed me..

Been trying Organics, Nouvatan, Vita and Vani t they are all nice so hard to decide atm xxx

Let me know how you get on with fresh indulgence.. im ordering my kit from them on friday and would like to hear what you think of it when it arrives..

good luck xxxx

flippin hek- hurray!!

Ordered at lunchtime and kit came before ten next day! Today! And was only £3.45 postage!!!!All in there, nice new shiny bronze maximist machine and gun... looks fab and got the electric rapid tan as my solution...

Can't wait to get it cranked up later and blast the neighbours... hehe

Haven't opened tent yet...it intimadates me....:Scared: cos would have to put it down again! LOL..

So, so far it's a massive thumbs up for Fresh Indulgence, also brought their barrier cream and prep spray to try so will let you know.

Hi Karla,

Thanks for all the lovely comments, I'm so glad you received your order on time - I sent it out as soon as we got off the phone :)

If you would like me to send you an instruction video of how to put down your tent, feel free to pm me with your email address and I'll get that sent to you asap - I know they can be quite intimidating - it took me a few attempts to master the technique of folding them down lol

Jenah x

that was quick :O let me know how it goes when you use the machine and the tent situation lol

i cant wait to order mine :D xxxx

well I'm well chuffed with your service so far Jenah! going to give the tan a blast tonight and 'try' the tent xxxxxxxx

Jenah,

Going to try your electric tan tonight on a very fair skinned lady, How long shall I advise she leaves it before she showers? One hour? I take it that she will then have washed all guide off and won't be coloured til morning?

Jenah,

Going to try your electric tan tonight on a very fair skinned lady, How long shall I advise she leaves it before she showers? One hour? I take it that she will then have washed all guide off and won't be coloured til morning?

Let me know how you get on with this x

Have you used any other rapid tan before? I use organics and even my very fair clients leave it on 4 hours and love the colour...would love to know how this one compares x

no, I'm a newbie tanner :Scared:

She is a dear friend and don't want to jaffa her!! plus not very good advert for me! I have a sample of organics illusion rapid tan... to try and NKD rapid tan and several 8% my worry is the guide and her saying ..crikey!! When the guide is soo dark I definately spray too little in pure fear!!

Latest posts

Back