Which electrical machine for body/face toning and skin rejuvenation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzwee

Ice Hockey Geek
Reaction score
Hi, just asking this question for a friend who is thinking about investing in a machine for body/face toning and skin improving.

She has been looking into a few and would like to know if anyone has any reviews on them...

Caci Quantum ultra or plus

or

Beauty tek.

Does anyone have any experience with these machines? are they effective? do they give good results??

Any advice would be appreciated :D

Thanks xxx

I've used the CACI Quantum (we had it in the last salon), and it was very popular. Besides the CACI micorcurrent treatment, I found the muscle firming & the lymph drainage programmes very popular & effective. However, when I set up my own salon I decided to go for the CACI Ultra as skincare was more my thing!

I used caci and body ultimate before an caci is deffo great for toning the muscle's, the quantum can be used on face and body and to be truthful the bosy isn't that popular. clients do a course but don't keep it up.

Your asking for a toning and skin rejuventation machine and again being truthful (and that's just my opinion here), you won't get both from one machine. Caci is great for toning the muscle, helps with sagging of the skin and lines and wrinkles, deep lines and wrinkle it just softens them it doesn't take them away completly. If you were looking for rejuventating the skin eg brighter the skin (caci does helps the skin look a bit brighter), scarring, pigmatation, fine lines and wrinkles, resurfacing the skin, then honestly your looking at microdermabrasion which helps with the appearance for the skin.

My sister and I had a demo with CACI recently and the results were great, unfortunatley we couldn't afford that kind of investment so did some research and we're about to purchase a Dermaco unit.
The results were equal to CACI and it's affordable, like your friend we want it for toning and skin rejuvenation and there aren't many machines that do both, this one also has LED light therapy and Ultrasound.

I was a bit nervous about using a relatively new company but they've been wonderful answering all my questions and have agreed to come and do a promotional evening when have the machine up and running. :D

Latest posts

Back