Which facial products to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bboop1984

Reaction score
Hi I’m looking into facial products for a home based salon. I live quite naturally/ organically and would prefer to find a range like this. However I’m not against chemical products and do also want to provide facials that include face peels and a range that is good for anti ageing.

My thoughts are Eve Taylor, Larson and neal yards (from reading on here) for my more natural line- how can I try this products without having to buy the full size products, can anyone advise please.

Also can anyone advice on face peels, I would like to provide a good range of different peels

Also can anyone suggest a good brand good for anti aging

Many thanks

If you are looking for a range with peels then have a look at Nimue. Sweetsquared is the UK distributor. A rep can come and visit you and give you samples as well. I took on Nimue in March after having used Neal’s Yard and my facials have taken off and so has my retail. Nimue is results driven and clients see it works and don’t mind spending money on home care products. Also their training and support is excellent.

Th
If you are looking for a range with peels then have a look at Nimue. Sweetsquared is the UK distributor. A rep can come and visit you and give you samples as well. I took on Nimue in March after having used Neal’s Yard and my facials have taken off and so has my retail. Nimue is results driven and clients see it works and don’t mind spending money on home care products. Also their training and support is excellent.
thank you for the info I’ll check them out

Latest posts

Back