Which Gel Course??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUEM

Reaction score
HI EVERYONE,
I HAVE BEEN DOING CREATIVE L & P NOW FOR 2 1/2 YEARS SINCE MY FOUNDATION COURSE AND FEEL I WANT TO TRY A GEL SYSTEM ,ALESSANDRO REP KEEPS COMING IN TO GIVE DEMO AND IT LOOKS QUITE GOOD BUT THERE ARE SO MANY OUT THERE ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD GEL SYSTEM THAT IS EASY TO USE AND A COMPANY THAT TRAINS IN THE NORTH EAST?

Go for training with Creative I havn't tried the Brisa Gel yet but I hear that its a brilliant product .
I do know though from experience that Creative training is really good .
As for Allessandro Ive been there and sorry if I upset anyone by saying this but I would rather give up completely than use any of their Gel.

Ruby

I've used Ibd and that is a good gel. Their training wasn't brilliant but then that may be more due to the trainer in my area :!: :o Other people have found their training great.

I currently use Akzentz which I love :Love:

Good luck with your decision.

Hey
Got to be LCN....
Using it for 2 years and by far the most superior gel on the market. Different gels for different nails (overlay/scuplted/natural nails/repairs) Excellent training and aftercare.....
Wouldn't use anything else!

C

Hi Ya, i use the NSI Balance Gel which i have found to be a god send, although i didnt train with them (i wish i had) unfortunately i trained with a local school and it was horrible i wish i had been able to research thoroughly. You have already trained with Creative and their Brisa is well recommended have you not considered remaining with them for all systems x x x

I use Brisa which I find okay to use (considering I haven't done a set yet)

I have used it twice on myself and I love the fact you can lock your smiles once you have tickled them upto perfection....and it has such a lush shine to it I used the UV top coat over my Retention + L&P

I cant comment on the other systems as I have not used them...

Hi, I'm with Oceana as rating LCN very highly. Like she says they have a gel for every different client and nail type. However, they only train in Brighton, Manchester and Northampton (although they will train "in salon" at extra cost, but not so good for you if you need regular courses)

As an ex Alessandro user I would say don't touch them with a barge pole. The training I got was pretty low rate (lovely girls but don't think they were fully qualified to train) .......... the after care service was ****e (sorry no asterisks as it really was THAT BAD, but if I offend someone let me know by pm and I'll change it) ....... and finally (and this was the last straw) the factoring service they use sent me a lettter saying they were preparing a legal case against me for an unpaid invoice - when in fact Alessandro actually owed me a credit note because they had failed to give me the discount off one of their promotional offers, I must have spent a fortune in phone calls asking them to sort it out but they didn't until I got VERY STROPPY!

The products are okay, but all my clients commented on how much better the performance of LCN is when I switched over.
JMHO.

I love the Brisa, I think this would be an obivous choise for you as you are already L & P CND.

Cathy

IBD for me, can't fault it, fantastic product!

i use ibd, and i think it is a fab product. but i would suggest that you should go for brisa. you have already trained with cnd with the l&p so it would probley be best to do the same with the gel.. from what i have heard it is a brilliant product and all the users of it say they cant fault it. i cant fault ibd either, but if i was cnd trained i would stick with cnd.

although im sure that there are people who will think im a loony for this, but i think it looks alot more professional if you use all of a particular brands products. rather than having signs up for loads!

if i decided to do a conversion, it will be for everything, mani, pedi, gel, L&p fabric#. then i will be offereing creative treatments and enhancements. rather than if i mixed and matched and i did, jessica mani, pedi, cnd frabric#, ons l&P and ibd gel.

although it seems a silly reason, but unifying (sp) everything looks professional!

I use NSI Blanace Gel - cannot fault it

Lynn

luckybird21 said:
Although im sure that there are people who will think im a loony for this, but i think it looks alot more professional if you use all of a particular brands products. rather than having signs up for loads!!
Actually Luckybird - that is one of the smartest things teks can do - not 'looney' at all - nothing looks more professional than to be branded - no matter whose system you use! Great Comment!

Latest posts

Back