Which gel polish is the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weston1983

Reaction score
hi all i have been a nail tech for 3 years , i' :eek:m loving doing gel paints i currently use gellux, orly fx and some geleration but i wanted to know what u guys thing im also thinkoig of buying gelish thanks

hi all i have been a nail tech for 3 years , i' :eek:m loving doing gel paints i currently use gellux, orly fx and some geleration but i wanted to know what u guys thing im also thinkoig of buying gelish thanks

i love gelish, love the colours and i find really easy to use :)

I have used shellac for over a year now, and i have recently been tryin out gellux and it seems just as good tbh :) some great colours too

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

i love gellux, orly fx is good but getting very bored with the colours so thinking of bringing in a new brand gelish do have lots of colours

I am planning on using shellac and gellux to offer a variety of colours. In your opinion have u found it mattered to clients the brand or did they just go for the colour? I have heard a lot of good stuff about gellish :) theres loads of colours aswell

I am planning on using shellac and gellux to offer a variety of colours. In your opinion have u found it mattered to clients the brand or did they just go for the colour? I have heard a lot of good stuff about gellish :) theres loads of colours aswell

They go on colour really although i like gellux as its nice a thick sometimes only need 1 coat, orly fx is a very good brand in which i have had problems with at all x

Do u use the base/top or the easy of base and seperate top coat?

Do u use the base/top or the easy of base and seperate top coat?

on gellux i use the 2 in 1 and in orly i use a separate one x
what colours do you have in gellux

Gelish for me :)

Opi gelcolor for me, love the colour variety

I use both Shellac and the Gelish, and i prefer the Gelish and i love their colour range x

great thank you do they sell gelish in sallys anyone know when the next vat free day is

Normally the last thursday of the month I think :)

Yep they sell in Sally's, my fave colours are shake it till ya samba and bellas vampire. Not sure when next vat free day is, had one here last Thursday xxx

great girls thank you think i may need to invest i shall pop into sallys 2mrow;)

I dont go to sallys often (my local one is too small) but last time i was in they had an offer on buy the base coat and get the top coat free i think

I use gellux, does anyone find it a nightmare to remove?

Theres been a lot of posts about gellux being hard to remove on other threads and lots of tips aswell

Latest posts

Back