Which lash kit is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Jess

Reaction score
Hiya, looking into a lash course, but I'm stuck with who to go with - either flirties or eyelash emporium. Did think about Sally's but doesn't seem to be many good reviews on here of them.

Basically, I would love for you lash experts to help me and tell
Me which starter kit is better. There is only a £25 price difference so it doesn't really matter who I go with as there both good & accredited courses, but would like to get a good starter kit :)

Heres the first kit:

Kit includes:

6 x pots of 0.5g eyelash extensions (J-Curl: 0.20mm x 9mm, 11mm, 13mm; C-Curl: 0.15mm x 9mm, 11mm, 13mm)
1 x 5ml container of Medium Eyelash Extension Glue
1 x 15ml container of eyelash extension Gel Remover
10 x Lint-free Under-eye pads
1 x Glass eyelash extension glue stone
20 x Alco-tip anti-bacterial swabs.
25 x Disposable mascara wands
25 x Microbrushes
1 x Mini air blower
1 x Straight tweezer
1 x X-tweezer
1 x Roll of Under-eye tape
1 x Curved tweezer
1 x 'Baby' black beauty box

And this is the second:

1 x Pointed tweezer straight
1 x Pointed tweezer angled
1 x Medical Grade certified Lash Adhesive
1 x Lash debonder
1 x Lash Sealant
1 x Lash primer
25 x Mascara Wands
100 x Microbrushes in a dispenser
3 x trays of lashes (approx 10,000 lashes)
1 x eyewash
1 x Jade Stone
1 x Airblower
20 x anti-wrinkle gel pads (10 pairs)
1 x surgical tape
1 x Flirties pen
1 x Pack of Client record cards
1 x Training Manual
1 x Marketing Manual
1 x Pack of Leaflets

What do you think is the best one....
Thanks sooooo much

With Flirties you get your primer and sealant, more microbrushes, adhesive bottle is double the size, anti wrinkle gel pads and I think you might get more lashes as well with the trays. Is the training included in the first one like it is with the flirties???

hi caz, yes it is.

thank you for that hun....its really hard to know what is a good kit when you dont know much about it until your training lol.

:) xx

I've just done the ee and you also got client record cards, after care sheets, manual, lash pad and dish (probably called something else!)

I'm biased because I cant fault EE, but do you not get a box to carry it around with flirties? Because if not, you're looking at an extra £25 at least to buy one.

I've just done the ee and you also got client record cards, after care sheets, manual, lash pad and dish (probably called something else!)

I'm biased because I cant fault EE, but do you not get a box to carry it around with flirties? Because if not, you're looking at an extra £25 at least to buy one.

good point!!?!! i dont think it does. i shall find out :) xx

I found the box that originally came with mine all them years ago is actually too small as you will find yourself adding to your kit finding little things to help you along your way and adding lashes so sometimes your better finding your own box when you see the size of the kit and what you want to expand it to. But a box still doesnt make up the extra lashes, adhesive, primer and sealent you recive with the flirties kit that you dont get with the EE kit lol :D

Latest posts

Back