Which lash lift course to do - is it worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacintaobrien

Reaction score
I have been doing lash extensions for over a year and am really interested in doing a lash lift course

there is a small business near me that advertises the course and it is fully accredited etc but im not sure if i should go with that or a bigger company?

what does everyone recommend? thanks!xx

I would check with your insurance company to find out if they will actually cover you for this course. Some accredited courses are only covered by a specific insurance company.

LVL Lash Lifting. Bar far the superior. Feom start to finish the training and product. Ignore bad reviews. Thats when they changed the products but didnt realise timings had to be changed. Luckily i trained in April when they did change timings. I am extremely small and quite salon yet business is booming for this

LVL Lash Lifting. Bar far the superior. Feom start to finish the training and product. Ignore bad reviews. Thats when they changed the products but didnt realise timings had to be changed. Luckily i trained in April when they did change timings. I am extremely small and quite salon yet business is booming for this
Hiya I want to train in lash lift in literally the next couple weeks, I was originally swayed to lvl because there brand awareness etc but so many bad reviews on new product. Can I see some of your pictures of work if you don't mind as I'm caught between lvl flirties & ellebana.. I don't wanna train with nouveau and then have to source out new products to do lash lifts x

Latest posts

Back