Which LED lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONSLJ

Reaction score
Hi all

I've previously been a CND shellac girl but am in the process of switching to ink London.

Can you all advise of what led lamp you use with ink?
I'm desperate to try an led but as yet can afford it so am tempted to try a cheaper option than own brand until I've saved up enough?

My Cnd uv lamp is fine and cures ink well I'm just feeling like I'm missing out on the whole led excitement that occurred whilst I was off work on maternity [emoji15] can I try anything else in the meantime that does actually cure ilac? Xx

Ink london do an led lamp. You should always use the lamp that goes with the system! X

The ink lamp is amazing! It's sooo pretty, and I love the sensor on it so it turns on automatically when u put your hand in. I just changed from the cnd uv lamp and it's made such a difference- a lot lot quicker and much shinier x

I love the ink lamp but at the moment it's out of my budget!
I either wait it out and save or look for a cheaper alternative to feed my led need now [emoji5]️
I know using the full system is preferable but I was advised that it's only CND who specify their lamp only for insurance purposes... Which allows me a bit more flexibility here whilst finances are tight xx

I would worry about curing ability as much as insurance. Insurance is a BIG issue, but so is curing.

Latest posts

Back