Which Make-Up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniminx13

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Just hoping for some pointers please - I am working in a salon doing more and more Make-Up (lots of Brides etc) Anyway, the salon make up is an ok brand but very very limited. This is giving my confidence a real knock as the finished look of the make-up is obviously not as good as it should be.

Can anyone suggest good products that are reasonably priced as I think I will get my own kit together so I don't damage my reputation.... I have used many of my own bits before (MAC, Bourjois, Loreal, Benefit) but these are obviously just a mish mash of the things I like to use....

Thank you....

Hi Ladies

Just hoping for some pointers please - I am working in a salon doing more and more Make-Up (lots of Brides etc) Anyway, the salon make up is an ok brand but very very limited. This is giving my confidence a real knock as the finished look of the make-up is obviously not as good as it should be.

Can anyone suggest good products that are reasonably priced as I think I will get my own kit together so I don't damage my reputation.... I have used many of my own bits before (MAC, Bourjois, Loreal, Benefit) but these are obviously just a mish mash of the things I like to use....

Thank you....

Mish mash is the best way to do it!

There has been a couple of posts about this today, type it into the search box and you'll find lots of helpful info (I would post the link but I can't do it via my phone)
Rhiannon x

Yes I agree with Rhiannon, I also have many varied quality brands of make up :)

Hi there take a look at my website www.geminisupplies.co.uk and look at Vani-T make-up. Send me your email address and I will send a copy of the best makeup to use on brides. My email address is [email protected] thanks

Latest posts

Back