Which massage trolley?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SED2

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am in the process of setting myself up as a massage therapist but desperately need a trolley to transport my massage table. All of the ones I've found online have dreadful reviews and it has really put me off of them! Does anyone have one that works well?
Thank you so much in advance for any advice you are able to offer.
:)

Don't quite understand your message, do you want a mobile trolley? Or something to transport a massage table in?

Hi PamieD,
Thanks very much for your reply - sorry I didn't make myself clear. I have a portable massage table that folds up but it is too heavy to carry so need to get a little trolley to put it on. I have attached a pic of the sort of thing I'm talking about. The problem is that all of the ones advertised online have terrible reviews so I am wondering if anyone is able to recommend one? Don't want to spend money on something that is not going to do the job adequately :)
Thanks again x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 20
Oh I see, I would invest in a lighter table tbh or a normal luggage bag with wheels. You can get fairly large ones for sports equipment. But the trolley you posted, that's ok but only for flat surfaces over a short distance.

Latest posts

Back