Which Microdermabrasion to buy into?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amberbaby

Reaction score
Can any one give me some advice on the best Microdermabrasion system to invest in. What is the better crystal or salt? Also, how do you go about finding out where to buy a second hand one from a closing salon? Also what is the best skincare to go with the system?:rolleyes:
Any help would be good as I do not know where to start but dont want to pay more than a few thousand.

Hi there,

I have a medical microdermabrasion machine which I purchased second hand from a wonderful lady that was unable to continue her practise due to ill health, but I actually got training through a company called Polaris Medical Limited in Bedford and found out that they actually sell some reconditioned machines so they may be worth a try. Hope this helps
Regards Heather

Hi

I use the skinbase Microdermabrasion machine - it uses aluminium oxide crystals which makes it suitable for all skintypes.

The company behind skinbase are really good and I have mine on a lease system as it is a profitable treatment then you can easily do this. PM me if you would like their details otherwise you can see their advert in the beauty mags.

I use either Essentially yours fragrance free products with it or my Only Yours skin products, you really need to use the opportunity to advice clients to use products that protect their skin such as sunblock and serums and moisturisers.

HTH

Can any one give me some advice on the best Microdermabrasion system to invest in. What is the better crystal or salt? Also, how do you go about finding out where to buy a second hand one from a closing salon? Also what is the best skincare to go with the system?:rolleyes:
Any help would be good as I do not know where to start but dont want to pay more than a few thousand.

The Delphia machine can be crystal + diamond, only one on the market that can, see my website, training free with purchase - use Visual Changes International Skin Care Products - great results - happy clients

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back