Which nail art paints/art brushes do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spandangle

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

Time to update my nail art brushes and try some nail art paints (not polishes)

What do you all recommended? I've heard crystal nail art brushes are good?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone..?

Hi geeks!

Time to update my nail art brushes and try some nail art paints (not polishes)

What do you all recommended? I've heard crystal nail art brushes are good?

You've answered your own question there. Crystal nails. You won't be disappointed with either their brushes or paints. :biggrin:

Thankyou :) i thought that was the case just wondered if there were any fab brands I hadn't heard of before I bought them x

My crystal nails brushes are being delivered tomorrow I can't wait I've heard great things about the Barbra brushes

I'm a crystal nails brush and paint lover too. I have both Barbara brushes and love them x

Yay :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404209906.373416.jpg

TheRealMrsGrey uses this amazing looking brush in one of her latest YouTube videos (Micro #0000 Nail Perfect brush available at Nailperfect.net), I was going to get one to try. I like the look of the Crystal ones but the postage is so high it put me off!

Karaxxx

I am also looking to update my nail art brushes....
I do so much work with additives, glitter and the new stardusts especially as Christmas is coming up but my brushes are a little worse for wear.
Please can you give the actual names of the crystal nails brushes you all use or any other good brands you recommend. I'm looking for a good gel brush to burnish additives in and also to do fine detail for designs.
Is this the crystal nails Barbara brush?

Thanks geeks.

SophistiKated x

I am also looking to update my nail art brushes....
I do so much work with additives, glitter and the new stardusts especially as Christmas is coming up but my brushes are a little worse for wear.
Please can you give the actual names of the crystal nails brushes you all use or any other good brands you recommend. I'm looking for a good gel brush to burnish additives in and also to do fine detail for designs.
Is this the crystal nails Barbara brush?

Thanks geeks.

SophistiKated x

You need the Barbara brush <either, depending on what you prefer> for fine lines etc and the nero merlo brush for the gel.

Best to go onto the crystal nails website and have a look at all the brushes, though, as there are so many to choose from and you might see others you could utilise as well!

You need the Barbara brush <either, depending on what you prefer> for fine lines etc and the nero merlo brush for the gel.

Best to go onto the crystal nails website and have a look at all the brushes, though, as there are so many to choose from and you might see others you could utilise as well!

Thanks for these brush names :)

SophistiKated x

Latest posts

Back