Which nail polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan Fairy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I know some of you do not use polish much anymore, but I do as a lot of my clients are mature ladies & others like to be able to remove their polish when they wish to with no problem. I have at the moment OPI polish & Vinylux from CND, I would like to stock more Vinylux but they are constantly out of stock & also I would like my quantity of colours, I don't find their are enough in VL, although the colours they do are lovely.
I just want to stock a good range of polish & I find OPI go tacky very quickly :( I used a clients Jessica polish the other day & she said it was a couple of years old, but it went on like a dream.... Are Jessica a bit old fashioned now? or what about Essie? Does can anyone recommend a good range?:)

I love essie! Quite fancy morgan Taylor aswell :) can never have enough polishes!

I like Orly x

Hi Everyone, I know some of you do not use polish much anymore, but I do as a lot of my clients are mature ladies & others like to be able to remove their polish when they wish to with no problem. I have at the moment OPI polish & Vinylux from CND, I would like to stock more Vinylux but they are constantly out of stock & also I would like my quantity of colours, I don't find their are enough in VL, although the colours they do are lovely.
I just want to stock a good range of polish & I find OPI go tacky very quickly :( I used a clients Jessica polish the other day & she said it was a couple of years old, but it went on like a dream.... Are Jessica a bit old fashioned now? or what about Essie? Does can anyone recommend a good range?:)

Patience woman ... VINYLUX is selling out like crazy but more due in any minute and all will settle down like it always does. It is the bomb. 62 colours is a good range ... and more on the way. Plenty of choice.

I mostly use Opi, but do use essie and orly and mavala as well which are all professional brands which I find good when Opi haven't got a colour I want, I recently brought a lot of essie polishes which are light blue, dark blue, khaki green, mauve and brown and they are all lovely. Also china glaze have some nice ones too although I only own two of those :)

I'm a Jessica girl through and through. Their treatment base coats are great and I really enjoyed the training. Good luck deciding x

Be your own kind of beautiful

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

There is a reason vinylux is sold out.
Because it is a fab product that ticks all the boxes.
I had I massive range of china glaze, opi & essie polishes but now nobody wants them it's either shellac or vinylux.
They are reasonably priced, match my shellac & I can still add glitters & foils to them. My clients can't get enough of it.
The drying time and wearability were enough for me to decide to invest in the range.
There are quite a few more colours that I need and it is a pain waiting for more to come in stock but I know it will be worth the wait :)
Xx

I use OPI & it never gets tacky, if so buy a polish thinner, I find that helps a lot with my other polishes that get chunky :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have some elderly customers and i just don't think they would be wanting a gel polish so thinking of getting essie, the colours look great. Only gonna get a few as getting gelish aswell

Latest posts

Back