Quantcast

Which nails do i buy, newbie!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Genoc

Reaction score
Hi, im just learning Gel Nails and i see that you can get a very wide range of nails, can anyone tell me which ones are best to buy to use with gel
Thanks Gemma

ns21

Reaction score
Hello! Well, I use ibd gel nails. They look very natural. They also have a wide variety of gel polishes that you can chose from. You might want to buy a starter kit to see how you like them. Hope this helps.

Nidia

luckybird21

Reaction score
i use ibd too. its great.

was recent post about lamps.
if u wanna use a gel such as ibd, u must get the ibd lamp, as it is made to work with ibd gel.

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
Its hard being a newbie when you realise how many tips are on offer. I use Star Nails Ultrform tips, as i find these easy to blend and apply, they fit most shapes of nails and that helps.

Try and find tips that are made for a range or nail shapes to start off with, then the more you do the more you will find what works for you.

I have tried some of the Creative tips too and they are also really good and easy to apply.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
talented talons said:
Its hard being a newbie when you realise how many tips are on offer. I use Star Nails Ultrform tips, as i find these easy to blend and apply, they fit most shapes of nails and that helps.

Try and find tips that are made for a range or nail shapes to start off with, then the more you do the more you will find what works for you.

I have tried some of the Creative tips too and they are also really good and easy to apply.

Try the TIp Company - their tips are reasonably priced (cheaper than Star and Creatives) and excellent quality....

Latest posts