Which one??-Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katysnails83

Reaction score
Help, which training/products do you geeks prefer? As I am a qualified L & P CND tech I am wanting to expand my horisons with gel, but do I stick with Creative Brisa gel or NSI or Essential Nails?

Any advice appreciated!!

Thanx :wink2:

I don't really know much about gels but if your already with creative why not stick with creative?

i love dream gels by essential nails as they are easy to work with and self leveling

Do a search on gels and you'll find plenty of threads previously discussing this.

Id say the majority around here seem to prefer Creative. I could be wrong but that MPO
xxx:p

Deffinately Creative Brisa Gel. It is pretty much the same as NSI but I think better for application and true colour. You can use the Brisa as your base coats and nsi or other "hard gels" for colours. if you use l&p, and do Brisa with creative nail design you can go on to complete your masters in both systems
ALSO!!! The back up you get with Creative is second to none. Half of the time, I have a problem getting through to NSI. I dont think they like to answer the phones!!

i use creative and i love it i would keep to what u know but thats my opinon:p

Latest posts

Back