Which product range to use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fisherman11

Reaction score
Hi all I'm going back into full time hairdressing again and I don't know which colour brand to use I would be very grateful for all your input as there seems so many these days

We have just changed our colour brand to Alfa Parf Milan and I love it. I have tried most brands like Wella, Clynol & Matrix, but I am really happy with the AP range, the colours are very true and the reds are amazing and don't fade as quickly as some of the others on the market.

I just in the process of testing tigi out as used wella for the past few years.

Tigi is truly amazing!

Is sombody her working with j beverlyhills.I love the look.Like some feetback
on de line.

I mix and match a lot. I use affinage, illumina, vitalitys and Schwarzkopf and tigi bleach.
To be honest I don't like just one, they each have their pro's and cons, and all I have done is pick the best from each.
I'm looking for a product line that does exactly what it says but dosent retail in normal shops, its proving very hard! Xoxo

Did it come yet? I'm waiting for some new S factor products x

Which ones you getting I absolutely love creamy molding wax and flat iron shine spray x

Which ones you getting I absolutely love creamy molding wax and flat iron shine spray x

TLC shampoo & conditioner & oil, papaya leave in, wonderful tonight, and ive got smoothing lusturizer, o wont have shine drops as then id have 3 serums! and seriously straight isn't as nice as haute iron spray, yeah got creamy molding wax... Very tough x!

Do you have dream drops serum? That cocktailed with cmw is amazing ooooooo have you used smoothing lusterizer before? X

i have only worked with wella but i love illumina colours

Do you have dream drops serum? That cocktailed with cmw is amazing ooooooo have you used smoothing lusterizer before? X

Just got rid! :( lol yes lusterizer is amazingly shiny and sparkly! ;) I love it! X

I love how it leaves your hands glittery lol x

Latest posts

Back