which products to buy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqui

Reaction score
hi
going out today to buy products to apply l&p overlay to my own hands for some practice.
have to go to sallys or millenium nails, anyone prefer certain products from either one, which i could try.
trained using pinnicle from nail order, but i have to get something today fingers are itching

Its difficult to get the range of products from local wholesalers and you might find that you get disheartened if you try one and cant get on with it. Can you appease the itching in your fingers by ordering some over the internet???

jacqui said:
hi
going out today to buy products to apply l&p overlay to my own hands for some practice.
have to go to sallys or millenium nails, anyone prefer certain products from either one, which i could try.
trained using pinnicle from nail order, but i have to get something today fingers are itching

I think The Edge and Millenium do quite good value kit bags from wholesalers, you could try one of those and see how you get on with it. J xx

Latest posts

Back