Which skin care range do people use and why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayyz

Reaction score
So in the salon where I work we are looking to swap over too a new skin care range, for both retail and treatments we do i.e facials. We are currently with AHAVA and they're stuff is great because it is all Dead Sea minerals and very natural but slowly proving difficult to order in. I'd just like too know what people use in their salons and why they find it beneficial?! :)

Environ for me. Excellent range, something for everyone. Cant be bought over the counter anywhere other than a trained stockist - no internet purchases, not in supermarkets etc

Great training, and excellent customer service

The products are quite amazing, and results orientated
Terry

Dermaquest hands down! As a skin clinik we have tried a huge amount of products, it speaks for itself it's our biggest earner! The training is phenomenal and they have great customer service!
Xx

We have recently taken on Payot. Excellent product, customer service and training. Definitely worth a look.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Eve Taylor and also love Jane Scrivners range of products.

Environ for me. Excellent range, something for everyone. Cant be bought over the counter anywhere other than a trained stockist - no internet purchases, not in supermarkets etc

Great training, and excellent customer service

The products are quite amazing, and results orientated
Terry

Harvey Nics have Environ, I was shocked to see it there a few weeks back x

I opened my salon a year ago and are having wonderful results with Thea, an organic skincare range. Love it

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I'm looking at facial ranges atm and have narrowed it down to Eve Taylor and Swissdermyl.

I like that they both have a retail range that's not readily available on the high street, they both are quite affordable to start ( low first order cost for SD and none for ET) and I have heard nothing but good things about their customer service. I will be mobile so I wanted something that's not too heavy on the retail side as I don't know how popular retail will be for me, but I love the fact I can buy lil sample sachets of the products too so I can make up goodie bags etc.

I have samples of both coming so I can have a sniff/try of the products as I love having a play about before parting with money :D

I've not heard of the others the geeks have mentioned but I will be off googling them later too! xx

Harvey Nics have Environ, I was shocked to see it there a few weeks back x

Yes, Harvey Nicholls (Some branches) now have Environ - However, the people there who actually can seek and recommend the product are IIAA trained Staff.

It isn't like other brands that anyone can sell

Terry

It's like decleor in department stores. Doesn't really damage sales but really helps to build consumer brand awareness.

I use Eve Taylor and also love Jane Scrivners range of products.
I'm with you on Jane Scrivner skin products! I love her nourishing cleanser x

Anyone recommend a natural product for a mobile therapist? :)

I'm a mobile therapist and I use Eve Taylor. They do a great mobile therapist kit to start off with.

Latest posts

Back