Which spray tan solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la.tanning

Reaction score
Hi, I've been using Laurens Way for years but sadly they are no longer trading . I'm looking for a new solution but getting very confused as to what to what to change to??

I've been looking at:
Fearne Beauty
Moroccan Tan
Nouvatan
LA Tan
Fake Bake
Solarius

Can anyone give me reviews or any recommendations??

Thank you

I like la tan fast tan, no alcohol & no biscuit smell. I'm very pale & it makes me brown not orange.

Fake bake, st Tropez & Suntana make me orange. Vani-T Velocity is ok on colour but has alcohol in it but listed as ethanol in the ingredients so skins quite dry now.

Thanks for your reply, can you tell me the difference between all the LA Tans? There's
Cocktail, Disco, Gold? Confusing on what to order? x

They do a brown range and a golden range. I use 12% mostly which is lovely and brown. I occasionally use 14% disco which I'm not so keen on as the 12% is a beautiful colour for all skin types in my opinion.14% cocktail is golden , I've never used the golden range.

They will send you samples to try.

Yes I am going to order some samples. Wish they didn't give you so much choice?? With Laurens way it was just 8%, 12% & 16% much more simple.

Didn't realise it was so expensive?? £60 a litre?? Do they normally have offers on though?? x

They do frequent offers.

If you look on the website there's usually 4 litres for about £99

Here's this weekends deal
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1493658890.387943.jpg

And here's some info

LA TAN 8 GOLD -

Fair Skin Type LA Tan 8 Gold is 8% in DHA, designed especially for fair skin types with a single dip colour guide. Giving you a flawless golden natural, streak free and healthy looking LA Tan every time.

LA TAN 10 GOLD -

Fair/Medium Skin Type LA Tan 10 Gold is 10% in DHA, designed especially for fair to medium skin types with a single dip colour guide. Giving you a flawless golden natural, streak free and healthy looking LA Tan every time.

LA TAN 10 -

Fair/Medium Skin Type LA Tan 10 is 10% in DHA, designed especially for fair to medium skin types with a double dip colour guide. Giving you a flawless medium brown, streak free and healthy looking LA Tan every time.

LA TAN 12 -

Medium/ Dark Skin Type LA Tan 12 is 12% in DHA, designed especially for medium to dark skin types with a double dip colour guide. Giving you a flawless dark brown, streak free and healthy looking LA Tan every time.

LA TAN COCKTAIL -

Medium to Dark Skin Type LA Tan Cocktail is 14% in DHA, designed especially for dark skin types with a double dip colour guide. Giving you a flawless golden dark brown, streak free and healthy looking LA Tan every time

LA TAN DISCO -

Dark Skin Type Or could it be LA Disco, 14% in DHA designed especially for darker skin types with a double dip colour guide. Giving you a flawless deep dark brown, streak free and healthy looking LA Tan, with attitude!

LA FAST TAN -

Any Skin Type A fast developing solution designed for those customers who require a last minute tan. Available in a versatile golden brown shade with a refreshing lemon grass fragrance. Development time is 2 hours - for a light to medium tan or 3-4 hours for a darker tan.

We stock ALL of the colour choices in salon as they are all really popular with different people, most used is the 12% and fast tan though. Fade off lovely and don't go patchy.

They have a shop on eBay. It's not expensive. £xx for 2 litres. Free delivery. X

Last edited by a moderator:
I like la tan fast tan, no alcohol & no biscuit smell. I'm very pale & it makes me brown not orange.

Fake bake, st Tropez & Suntana make me orange. Vani-T Velocity is ok on colour but has alcohol in it but listed as ethanol in the ingredients so skins quite dry now.

I taught that with Fakebake myself so weird... it is quite orange! I would love to try Moroccan tan! Where do I get samples...

My spray tanner uses Ferne Beauty i absolouty love it! They are now selling mini samples on their website if that's any help x

LOL

Thanks for recommending them to me I will have a look on their site!:p

Hi Ladies, we dont want to confuse you with our shades! We do a wide range so we can suit different skin tones, a good place to start is with a light-medium and dark colour, Something like 10 Golden, 10% Brown and 12% Dark Brown, i hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back