Which treatment to add next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty bits

Reaction score
Ok so a little about me. I currently offer nails and spray tans. I'm moving soon and will be working from home in a lovely dedicated room with unspoilt field views. As i will have more room I'm wanting to train in another treatment. Also my youngest will be starting nursery soon and I want to start working mornings. Most of my ladies have and want to continue to have evening appointments. I was thinking of eyelash extensions but lots of people seem to offer them (same as nails) so I'm torn between facials and waxing. Waxing I can see being popular but wouldn't be as profitable as facials, however facials is more of a treat treatment. Any thoughts would be welcome. Sorry for such a long post x

Waxing is profitable you don't have a lot of outlay, quick treatments and nearly everyone needs a bit of waxing doing [emoji106][emoji106]

Thank you, I'm thinking waxing to, I've even found a course near me. Slightly nervous as we will practise on each other and I like my brows as they are lol x

Waxing definitely X

Latest posts

Back