which wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie123

Reaction score
what waxing make do you all use? Does anyone use the one from Sallys - (its called Salon Systems I think).

Its just that I find my client is sticky after a wax when using either honey or creme wax (I use Creme more). But as Im a stilll in training I dont knwo if its me or if its rubbish wax Im using.

Thanks in advance. xxx

hi
i use the tea tree wax from sally salon services for large areas such as legs etc and perron rigot wax for intimate waxing. i find this wax fine but as with any strip wax you do need to make sure that all wax is removed so as not to leave a sticky residue which is annoying for the client. i always get a clean strip at the end of a treatment and quickly press over waxed area to make sure all wax is gone and finish with after wax cream or after wax oil. never have any problems.
hth ciara

You do get what you pay for in life so why not try a few of the more expensive brands and see how you get on. I feel though that the real art to the perfect wax is not down to brand but technique and skill. xxx

You do get what you pay for in life so why not try a few of the more expensive brands and see how you get on. I feel though that the real art to the perfect wax is not down to brand but technique and skill. xxx

Thanks - cant wait to train with you Wax Queen xx

I use Carltons Depiliatory Hot Wax..it has given me the best results with waxing..not too expensive either.
xxxx

Latest posts

Back