Whistles and Bells

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I have just completed phase one of several updates to the site that provide some nice new whistles and bells. Please note that there are still some areas that are being upgraded and/or worked on, however I wanted to limit downtime as much as possible so I have concentrated on the more critical areas of the site before moving on to the next phase.

Please make sure you report any problems in the Site Assistance forum (not this thread) so that we can ensure your geeking experience is as always... nJoyable :)

whoohoo
Off to see what the bells and whistles are :):hug:

I just knew you were up to no good LOL.

I thought something had changed! The menus have changed order on the bar along the top of the page!

Yes i noticed the menus had changed too. Im sure its for the better

Is Blogs new on that menu

Have noticed a few Javascript errors when loading salongeek in IE today (I have my IE set to report an error on every single Javascript error though, as I find it useful when developing websites)...

God... don't you hate it when people change the furniture round...and tidy the drawers....:)

God... don't you hate it when people change the furniture round...and tidy the drawers....:)

No I like to have a good snoop :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm new to here but it looks really good!

Latest posts

Back