White hair as in the colour if paper???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering how would you guys achieve that white blonde, like cruella deville white,the colour of paper white. I was just lookig for a few tips i know its not that attractive but a close frind who is also a client wants it and I am uming are arring about doing it for her she is a natural blonde (mousy level 8, thick strong cource hair). Any thaughts she want no silver/ash just white!! we saw a sort of emo girl in town with it and it looked nice on her and she wants that kind of look xxxxxx

Hi I was just wondering how would you guys achieve that white blonde, like cruella deville white,the colour of paper white. I was just lookig for a few tips i know its not that attractive but a close frind who is also a client wants it and I am uming are arring about doing it for her she is a natural blonde (mousy level 8, thick strong cource hair). Any thaughts she want no silver/ash just white!! we saw a sort of emo girl in town with it and it looked nice on her and she wants that kind of look xxxxxx

Hi Sarahpoppy, Proclere Blue Frosting oil gel bleach especially made for on the scalp techniques and all over icy white blondes
you will get her up to that white level with this blue gel as it lifts to the highest level of blonde without any itch or burn :)
its gentle in the scalp but very effective on the hair

and as the hair is quite light already it should get to white blonde with no major problems especially if the hair is short

if the hair is a little longer
do the mid lengths and ends first let it lift halfway , then go in and do the roots
then leave the whole lot to develop till the desired lift is reached

the main thing you have to be careful with on white hair
is the overlap when you do the roots next time ,
but this hair should should remain strong with it being a natural level 8 to begin with ,

you could do some test pieces first with an ordinary bleach just to see what is achievable

Here is the Blue Frosting Proclere oil gel bleach link and you can get it in a smaller one single treatments packs
available from any Sallys store or Salons Direct

hth :) minky

Bluefrosting Gel Lotion - Professional hair care by PROCLERE - buy hair care products online - shopping for shampoo, conditioner, hair colours, gel, wax, mud and much more

Also a whitening toner is good for getting that zing out white after bleaching. In the fudge crazy colour range they do a white.

I use a range of toners only available to redken salons, but other geeks may know of other toners more widely available.

Thank you guys great advice as always xxxx

Latest posts

Back