White hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Williams

Danielwilliamshair
Reaction score
On route to bleach my client from last weeks hair again, 6th time!! Pictures to follow, the plan is to bleach her hair excluding roots until all over level 9, then go in to roots and lift them to a 10 and wait til its all a 10, then tone with purple shampoo (this is my method for snow white hair and it works if done right, no need for peroxide based toners!!)

PICS COMING IN ABOUT 3-4 HOURS WHEN DONE!!

What strength bleach are you using? My hair would fall out if I had it bleached 6 times lol X

Will post pics when home

On route to bleach my client from last weeks hair again, 6th time!! Pictures to follow, the plan is to bleach her hair excluding roots until all over level 9, then go in to roots and lift them to a 10 and wait til its all a 10, then tone with purple shampoo (this is my method for snow white hair and it works if done right, no need for peroxide based toners!!)

PICS COMING IN ABOUT 3-4 HOURS WHEN DONE!!

Oh yeah coz bleaching the hair 6 times but not using a peroxide based toner is well gentle on the hair structure. You seriously wind me up

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh yeah coz bleaching the hair 6 times but not using a peroxide based toner is well gentle on the hair structure. You seriously wind me up

Dude i dont care? Bleaching gradually is less damaging than full processing too so yes it is less damaging

Dude i dont care? Bleaching gradually is less damaging than full processing too so yes it is less damaging

Not being funny but are you a qualified hairdresser?

Not being funny but are you a qualified hairdresser?
I am yes... Can you stop being so rude yesterdau you claimed i was unqualifoed and did balayage for dirt...

camera once again doesn't do it justice, it took to the colour in the photos thank god no more complaining lol, but you cannot see how healthy it looks in these photos, her hair surprised me to be honest! I will admit, there was some damaged hair, and some came out in the brush, not chunks, hair that was expected, there was literally hardly any though, and the hair that did come out was really stretchy, luckily it was only the bit that came out that was stretchy and we did a protein treatment afterwards to re-build the integrity, but it's very strong considering and it's not snapping or weak. she actually complimented it felt thicker (because bleach swelled her hair, and she likes that because her natural hair is pretty thin to begin with)

In person her hair is very shiny, I straightened it for the photos and cut her hair shorter, luckily this time I was able to cut off ALL that needed to be cut, so her ends are now thicker and healthier!

It's soft and silky too, at first I couldn't brush her ends but after a quick cut and a few layers very manageable :D

6 processes and we finally got here!

also, ignore the green tinge to my photos, my phone is a crappy Huewei phone and the camera is atrocious, but this is as near to colour as I could get lol.

Also, purple shampoo and bleach is all that was used to achieve this white, it's white like my own hair, slightly darker/more silver than my own hair, but awesome none-the-less!

Pretty sure she has pictures with me comparing our hair, will post them when she send them over xx

img-1039-36-324.jpg
img-1039-34-324.jpg
img-1039-35-324.jpg

But If you couldn't get your brush through the ends before u cut it surely that means it was quite damaged? I just remember when my hair was that colour and bleached loads from dark it felt fine for a few days it didn't come out in a chunk during the process it just all snapped off over time and within a few months id lost nearly all my length and thickness

I am yes... Can you stop being so rude yesterdau you claimed i was unqualifoed and did balayage for dirt...
Well your Facebook says Balayage from €20 root bleach €30 and it says self taught hairdresser I'm only asking a simple question

But If you couldn't get your brush through the ends before u cut it surely that means it was quite damaged? I just remember when my hair was that colour and bleached loads from dark it felt fine for a few days it didn't come out in a chunk during the process it just all snapped off over time and within a few months id lost nearly all my length and thickness
Her hair wont break off during the months, she has access to Olaplex (not from me, i dont use olaplex as mobile and cant really aford it currently) and her hair is in great condition only ends were bad as they were coloired previoisly before any bleaching but id say all of thst is cut off now so its all silky and smooth

Well your Facebook says Balayage from €20 root bleach €30 and it says self taught hairdresser I'm only asking a simple question
Thats from 14/2015 the self taught bit as ivr said before i couldnt get a licence til i was 16 for insurance reasons, i did apprenticesgip with a salon and have all qualifications

and the balayahe was a 1 month thing lol, I wanted models to practice on, which is why it's 20 and 30 for full head. I do NOT charge 20 quid for a balayage though, that was for the month and ends in 10 days haha, expires 30th june

Latest posts

Back