White/nude ombre nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450378663.347602.jpg

I have a bride in on Boxing day for her wedding nails does anybody please know how i could create this look with gel polish? (Shellac i use) As she has her heart set on them but it seems so flawless, online it says sponging technique but i dont think it gives a good enough finish. I know it can be done with Acrylics but client only gets gel polish.

Thanks

How about a nude polish then a white powder?

I do think the acrylic would give a better more flawless blend though...

Shellac with white CND additive

I do similar to these cream puff with a pink additive, it's very easy to do.

Following.....I'm desperate to be able to do these with Gelish and with hard gel! :)

Do it gradually with the sponge technique so get your nude colour paint that on and set it then get your white use a sponge to dab it on do the first layer up to where u want it to fade put it in the lamp then sponge the white on again but don't go so high then in the lamp and keep repeating until the you get your desired look, trick is to be patient do very thin layers you don't have to cure for full 2 mins I do 15 secs or so as the layers are so thin then just do a full 2 min cure on all 5 at the end X

I love the look of these nails.

Latest posts

Back