White Rose/Central College of Health and Beauty-any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, so I'm currently working toward my level three ITEC in nails with CND and I've got the beauty training bug! Im looking at doing a beauty therapy qualification because I want to change careers. From what I gather on here private vs college training depends on where you go and varies quite a lot so I'm just researching all my options. Wondered whether anyone has trained with white rose and what their level of training is like.

http://www.thecentralcolleges.co.uk/colleges/?manchester

CND have been fantastic so far but unfort they only train in nails 😢

Thanks in advance for any help. Also if anyone has any other reccomendations for places in Manchester and surrounding would be fantastic!

Xxx em.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can't recommend white rose in Manchester enough. They really care about your education and once you finish the course they are helpful with careers advice should you need it.

Their courses are good value for money and with smaller classes you will often finish your course in better time than at a college. They also start courses throughout the year so you don't have to wait for September.

This is one of the best of many places that I have trained and I would strongly recommend it :)

I'm currently at the White Rose college in Derby :0) I started my course in January and I love it! They run quite a few training sessions along side the main beauty courses too which is a bonus. I'm really pleased I decided to do my course with them x

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm currently at the White Rose college in Derby :0) I started my course in January and I love it! They run quite a few training sessions along side the main beauty courses too which is a bonus. I'm really pleased I decided to do my course with them x

I hear they're doing hairdressing courses there now am I correct?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes they are :0)

Ooh brilliant :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back