White toners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanejayne

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a bleach addict and love white hair..
I'm struggling to get the hairdressers to be able to get it how I want. I pay around £80 for my hair to be done.. It's short and I feel like they are ripping me off every time.
I come out with purple/grey hair when all I want is WHITE hair!!

What toners would you recommend?
This is my hair at the moment.. I think it looks a dirty grey not white..

HELP!!!

View attachment 83797

I would recommend finding a stylist that has the color hair you want. I know that may sound silly. However, with the trouble youve had, it may benefit you finding someone who KNOWS exactly what you want because its simply on their head, which shouldnt be hard for stylists bc plenty have platinum. If you are leaving with purple or grey hair they are simply using the toner for too long or too much of a violet/ash base to tone out the yellows. Doesnt mean they are doing it wrong. Also, pictures, bring in pictures of what you see as 'white'. Goodluck!

Dosent your purple grey fade to white before your next appointment tho?

it needs to be purple based to get it white. I wouldn't recommend toning it yourself as you'll prob make it worse. Have you told them about it Being to ashy..? Although I think its better to have it that slight purple tone and it fade out rathet than brass x

Thank you for your replies!!
I've nailed it now :)
Told my hairdresser that I didn't want to walk out with purple hair and I didn't!!! It was white!!!!! Yay! Can't tell you how happy it's made me.
My hair turns yellow quickly thou so I'm having to blue shampoo a lot. But I don't mind that bit :) xx

Thank you for your replies!!
I've nailed it now :)
Told my hairdresser that I didn't want to walk out with purple hair and I didn't!!! It was white!!!!! Yay! Can't tell you how happy it's made me.
My hair turns yellow quickly thou so I'm having to blue shampoo a lot. But I don't mind that bit :) xx
A little bit of communication goes a lonG way x

Latest posts

Back